ISCAR 2020 and the Coronavirus Pandemic

19 Mar, 2020

Dear Participants

With reference to the Coronavirus pandemic, ISCAR 2020 Organizing Committee and ISCAR International would like to inform you that we are currently considering whether to maintain the ISCAR conference in August 2020, or to postpone. We will notify you of our decision untilĀ 3rdĀ April.

The next two weeks are important for us all to understand the development of the Coronavirus pandemic in Brazil and the rest of the world. We, the ISCAR 2020 Organizing Committee, will be considering carefully the implications of our decision.